The 2019 breeding season for thoroughbreds will start soon, so we would like to draw attention to the veterinary requirements of entering our Dióspuszta thoroughbred stud with a broodmare for covering.
Only horses with the followings can enter the stud:
– passport with all vaccinations and bloodtest results
– EHV-1, EHV-4 vaccination: basic vaccination (1st vaccine, then in 21-92 days 2nd vaccine), then every 6 months
– Equine flu: basic vaccination (1st vaccine, then in 21-92 days 2nd vaccine), then every year
– Tetanus vaccination in the last year
– negativ bloodtest in the last year for EIAV and Malleus
– regularly dewormed
The stud fee is due on the 1st of October when the mare is in foal.
VAT is 27% without EU tax number.